Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I'm Back!

Ok, sorry for the long delay in updates. I finally have a good internet connection and I've finally responded to the personal emails that were waiting for me in my inbox (thanks guys!!! those are the best!). So now its time to give the blog some love. Below you'll see that I've cheated (yes, once again) and backdated some entries to fill you guys in on our time in Namibia - dunes of Sossusvlei, activities in Swakopmund, adventures on our way to Botswana, Okavango Delta, Chobe, and now our current spot - Lovely Livingstone. As much as I wanted to keep this blog pretty picture heavy (I keep saying Dan has the funny and i have the fotos), its REALLY hard to get photos up reliably. So I'll just tease you all with a few for now and when Im home, the picasa albums will fill in the details.

Thanks for reading! =)
KC

No comments: