Thursday, June 19, 2008

Life Without Jeans Begins


Tonight I'm packing up all my clothes (well, really, Chien is doing that while I tell you about it) and I'm down to just what I'll have with me for the next 2 months. And so begins...dunh dunh dunh...life without jeans. After much debate, it was decided that jeans are just too heavy, too hard to clean, too impractical for the 2 month trip to very hot places that I have planned. Considering that I´ve probably worn jeans most everyday for as long as I can remember, this is not an insignificant sacrifice!

What mysteries does this new life hold? What revelations will come to me while i try to fumble my way through life without my beloved citizens, joes or sevens? Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your insights about straight-line loving Frankfurters on bicycles waiting for light to turn green sum up German character very effectively! Your ability to look at glass half full following near-disasters will make your trip a lot more happy-memorable!

Sam's mom