Saturday, June 28, 2008

Capetown Highlights 6/26-6/29

Arrival of the Little Red Backpack
Brent took the opportunity while in Capetown to gear up, purchasing shoes, warm clothing and, everybody's favorite little red backpack.Miscellaneous Dan Shenanigans
Always a highlight
Sharing our Fun
Only the best taxi drivers were treated to the baboon video...

If you havent seen it on youtube yet, treat yourself: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oT99yD836aY

Visa Shoutout
"The preferred card of Table Mountain..."


Table Mountain
I'll admit it, I'm a bit spoiled. When you start your 20s out in a place like San Francisco, its tough to find other places that even come close to tempting me to move. Sydney made the list when I visited in January, and Capetown is now the second addition. In fact, its now at the top of the list...


Beach for Sundowners


Hair
Before... (I've known Dan for 24 hours and Treskow for 15 min at this point)

After! (And now I've known Treskow for an hour)

No comments: